thewayne: (Default)
[personal profile] thewayne
Well, the odds weren't good that it would see the light of day. I had just heard they were in development earlier this year. I was really looking forward to this, we enjoyed the original and the SG-1 series.

I still cringe whenever I'm in a theater and I see the MGM logo and Amazon with it. It just makes me sad. Perhaps it's better than MGM dying entirely, but not by much.

https://screenrant.com/stargate-amazon-new-series-canceled/

Date: 2026-06-04 11:33 pm (UTC)
disneydream06: (Disney Movies)
From: [personal profile] disneydream06
I couldn't agree more about cringing whenever I see Amazon side by side with MGM.
Of Old Hollywood, MGM was probably my favorite studio.
So many amazing classics. :)

Date: 2026-06-05 03:30 pm (UTC)
disneydream06: (Disney Happy)
From: [personal profile] disneydream06
I wish Disney had bought MGM instead of 20th Century.
That would combime my two favorite studios. :)

Date: 2026-06-04 11:50 pm (UTC)
dewline: Text: "Empathy in Silence" (empathy-2)
From: [personal profile] dewline
I'm not a fan of Stargate, and this still feels like a raw deal for people like you who are such fans. I'm sorry for this.

Date: 2026-06-08 04:32 am (UTC)
draconis: Default icon (Default)
From: [personal profile] draconis
I've enjoyed most of the Stargate franchise, I'm sorry to hear that this has been shelved.

July 2026

S M T W T F S
   12 34
567891011
12 1314 1516 1718
1920 2122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 21st, 2026 04:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios